Market Entry Service
The UKGCC- Market Entry Service (UKGCC-MES) can help your business through the stages of exporting.
UKGCC-MES can help you:
- Connect with the right partners or service providers for your business
- Navigate through the business landscape in West Africa
- Achieve a successful market entry strategy
- Increase brand presence through effective promotion
How the service works
As a first point of contact, our team will work with you to produce your export plan.
This will include:
- Likelihood of success in the market and market entry strategies
- Business opportunities and identification of possible partners
- Advice on local conditions, including competitors, regulation and standards
- Advice on accessing and influencing decision makers
- Arrangements for a promotional event
The local experts will then discuss, develop and agree on a quote. This can include:
- pre-visit research and support
- appointments with target customers or potential business partners or agents
- organisation of receptions, meetings or seminars for you to present your product or service
UK companies, either based in the UK or with an overseas presence overseas, can apply for the service. For more information on eligibility, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Costs are based on the time required to deliver the work. For example, a short report identifying potential distributors can be delivered from £500 upwards. A very comprehensive piece of work, or a number of activities in different markets, will cost more.
In some cases, the quote may suggest additional costs which you will need to meet, such as venue hire or catering for an event. Any costs need to be identified in advance and agreed to before starting the activity.
How to make an enquiry
Send all enquiries to email@example.com. A member of the team will be in touch within five working days to discuss your needs and the service options which are best suited to you.